The first step in forgiving others is to realise that forgiveness is not for the other person…it’s for us. It does this by helping us to let go of our resentments and anger and thereby helping us to be happier and healthier. However this doesn’t always work. When we treat forgiveness as a gift that we are bestowing on the other then it misses the point. Read More
Thursday, November 30, 2017
- Twelve Days of Meditation
- When your heart needs to take a moment
- The Real Skills for Living
- Meditation: Inner and Outer Practices
- Benefits of working with the body's bio-electricity
- The Science of Energy & Healing
- What is meditation?
- The Real Ten Commandments
- Going with the flow - Saying yes in your heart.